Secure 92 is the complete terminal emulation and data communications package. Featuring precise emulation of HP2392A, HP700/92, HP700/96, HP700/98, HP ANSI, VT100, and VT320 CRT terminals. Secure 92 provides users with a powerful connectivity tool that combines the flexibility of the PC environment with the power of host computing. *Now supporting Windows 10!
- Support for inverse video, variable screen intensities, underlining, blinking characters and secure fields.
- Full editing capabilities, clear line, clear display, insert line, insert character, delete line, delete character, and insert wrap.
- Support for line drawing and foreign character sets.
- Screen display capacity of up to 66 to 255 user-definable columns, with horizontal scrolling of 24 to 66 rows.
- Configurable multi-page scrolling memory. Scroll back as many as 99 screen pages or 2,376 lines.
- Type-ahead and destructive backspace.
- Character and block mode compatibility. Support for remote mode, local mode, format mode, display functions, memory lock, and auto line feed.
- Supports all HP and DEC handshaking, including hardware, XON/XOFF, and ENQ/ACK.
- Supports HP2392, HP700/92, HP700/98, VT100/VT220/320 terminal emulations.
- Fast and reliable ASCII/binary file transfers between PC and HP e3000, HP9000 and UNIX host computers.
- Support for Minisoft HP3000 protocol ( WS92LINK & NFTLINK ) – MPE.
- Support for Minisoft HP9000 protocol ( ws92link ) – Unix.
- Support for Xmodem, and FTP ( File Transfer Protocol ).
- A proprietary file transfer that supports MPE specific information is included.
- User-definable function keys.
- French and German function keys, menus, and error messages included.
- Keyboard remapping which allows users to re-configure any key for both HP and DEC terminals.
- Context sensitive on-line help.
- User-definable translation tables.
- Smart buttons – execute scripts or commands from user configurable buttons.
- Modem dialer and phone book.
- Complete HP printer function support, including copy all, copy page, copy line, log top, log bottom, and record mode.
- Support for compressed printing, landscape, and variable printer fonts.
- PC to host printing. Direct the output of most PC-based word processing, graphics and spreadsheet packages to host-based printers.
- COM1, COM2, COM3, and COM4 support
- Baud rate support from 300 through 38,400
- Full Winsock compliance with NS/VT and Telnet virtual terminal protocols.
- SSH Secure Shell connections via Telnet ( Unix Hosts )
- SSH Secure Shell connections to HPe3000 using an SSH Tunnel
- Full Windows screen handling with support for pull-down menus, menu bars, side bars, configurable buttons and mouse.
- Support for cutting and pasting between windows.
- Able to run host applications in the background while a Windows word processor or spreadsheet is being used.
- Resizable windows with scaleable fonts. Auto-size font option automatically resizes the font when the window is resized.
- Multiple sessions through a single network connection.
- DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) support.
Term Talk Scripting Language
Secure 92’s scripting language (Term Talk) is a modern block structured language that provides control of Secure 92’s communication with the host and interface to the use. The scripts are source and object code compatible on the Macintosh, Windows platform.
The Script Recorder lets you create time-saving scripts by recording all commands typed to the host.
Network File Transfer
Network File Transfer is an optional method of file transfer that is part of the same MSJOB used by the ODBC driver.
6447 – Blinking Cursor for Win10
6446 – End key moves as cursor keys
Spaces in AmperK parameter
Fix CImageLine overwrite on switch to VT
6440 – Script recording and use
6432 – “Show Host Files” button fix (LISTF , 6)
6431 – Print All Display Memory (including above the memory lock)
6428 – bigger typeahead buffer
6427 – Fix extra CR on binary download
– Hex packet capture
6426 – DDE startup fix for first config file
6425 – DDE startup on load config rather than start TermFrame
6424 – c_buff_nsvt
– Fixed HP PushConfig
6423 – Enable modem directory list.
6421 – Faster serial speeds (256K BAUD)
6421 – Map PrtScrn (keyup)
6420 – Fix transmit only fields
6417 – Added SET DISPLAY-ROWS and fixed DoNumRows
6416 – Switch for true underline and blinking display enhancements
6415 – Scrolling in amperA (ELOQ)
6414 – Do not change title to blank or default
6413 – Kiosk Mode screen size save
Typeahead fast typer fix
6410 – New left mouse click notification
6407 – Support for ENQ/ACK
6406 – Fixes for Ecometry in Europe
6404 – Host Initialed File Transfer using TermTalk
6403 – Session Title
6402 – Support WINTITLE host command.
6401 – CursorType Line now supports any screen size.
6400 – Visual Studio 2010.
– Using .NET 4 Full Framework to support on-line activation.
6333 – Configurable host cmd len.
Report File open error to event log.
6332 – Corrected issue that prevented reconnect after disconnect in SSH startup.
6331 – SSH inline responces with vt100.
6330 – Ecometry QAS Typeahead.
Keep Spaces on ASCII download.
6329 – Ecometry QAS.
Display configuration file and directory in Help-About.
6328 – Add Raw, Raw+SSH, and TELNET+SSH.
6327 – Fix Clear of a selection so it wont remove enhancements.
6326 – Fix Block mode issue with Config Screen.
– Fix paste typeahead character mode slowness.
6325 – Do not toggle NUMLOCK if key is mapped.
Remove NSVT Typeahead slowness.
6324 – Do not toggle NUMLOCK if key is mapped.
6323 – Fix input box.
6322 – Change default r1enter to ecometry keys off.
Fix Configure Connection dialog Ask button.
Fix Paste multi-line with blank line.
6321 – Fix for VT mode print screen.
6320 – Fix on disconnect action.
– File transfer support for serial connections corrected.
– File transfer changes.
– Added “stabilize scroll wheel” for Microsoft Intelipoint.
– Added options for double click selection of non-ASCII characters.
– Fixed RTF copy to non-enabled by default.
6312 – File transfer changes.
6308 – Reset SSH session parameters on each connection.
– Add a caret (^) escaping mechanism (^^) to printer init string.
– Update NSVT Local Node Name.
– Full rebuild for resource error.
– VT Terminal mode startup fixes.
– Fix cursor position display update delay.
– Disable error message after successful disconnect.
– Change exception report on disconnect to normal from error.
– flicker in fkeys when background is high contrast
– Fix crash on % in script.
– Added magical #WTS# variable to retrieve a thin client address (if available)
– Add host file list (MPE only) to File Transfer dialog.
– Fix for extra CR in LOG OFF command response (SBCTC).
– Stop cursor blink on inactive screen.
– Added “Display FF as LF”.
– Enable selection of Line-Per-Page.
– Fix trial mode.
– Fix Options/Fkeys/hide.
– Fix file upload (purge option).
– Return complete packet on reading function key labels (qedit).
– stop excessive fkey repaint.
– Remove other SSH common connection close messages.
– fix <ask every time>.
– Ecometry QAS. (COPYCLIP/SHELL/WAIT/PASTE)
– Move SSH common connection close messages to “debug” from “error”
– Copy SSH logging level configuration to NSVT/Tunnel dialog
– Remove excess dot from Save As filename
– Improve sanity of Color configuration dialog
– Allow create new file for Capture To Disk.
– Added TELNET keep alive.
– Added Tri-State InhEolWrp.
– Ecometry Automapped keys.
– Allow FKey change.
– Store, recall, and paint Function Keys.
– Fix color configuration for default Ecometry.
– Uppercase command line file name.
– File Transfer fix
– Misc threading fixes and optimizations.
– Added managed code.
– Starting to add online activate.
– Isolate and stabilize Event Trace thread.
– Fix FKeys display timing.
– Removed extra DC2 send.
– Block typeahead of status responses.
– Fix learn script HPEnter key.
– Fix script Expect command to skip HP status responses.
– Started OLE support.
– Fix ScrollJump buffer overflow GPF.
6134 – Increased default Scroll Jump from 1 to 100.
– Increased default memory rows from 240 to 1000.
– Add a connection setting of “ask”, make it default.
– Script recorder default save file extension.
6133 – Added WINTITLE.
– Fixes to VT mode supported
6131 – Repair to ssh/telnet qedit enter data.
6130 – Enable ask first ask every printer.
– Fix Function Key Label Colors
– Fix VT emulation.
– implement HPVT_CLIENT_VENDOR for testing.
6128 – Enable “On Open”.
– Fix script file access.
6127 – OLE Tracing.
6126 – Enable DDE.
6125 – Added use FF with Windows Default Printing.
– Enable suppress closing FF option.
– Updated evt file writing.
– Fixed exception on exit
– Fix startup with non-default number of Rows.
6124 – buffer change for trace.
– EM220 – fixed CUP command
– EM220 – Support line draw.
6123 – Handle Home-Up-Ignore when memorylock.
– Fix background color change after settings.
– Script threading fix.
6122 – Un-hide Fkeys when switching modes-user
– Handle Home-Up and memorylock when cursor in locked space.
– Fixed mixing “L” from read user mode keys.
– Script DoExpect fix
6121 – Clean up unix file download quit.
– PrintConfig for trace files.
– Fix color change on configuration exit.
6120 – Speed up HPUX transfers.
6119 – Transfer Terminator fix
6107 – Pass HP prompt via messages.
– File Transfer, scripted
– Remove destructive backspace from incoming data.
6100 – File Transfer, Unix
6089 – Misc QSS
– Misc File Transfer
6086 – Scroll Faster…
– Color Pairs (2627A)
6082 – Report SSH connection details in About box.
– Improve memory management while scrolling.
– Support host command: OPEN filename
– Support host command: ERASE filename
– NSVT Threading
– Fix last row to reset when clear screen is used.
– Added defaults button to file transfer configuration.
Support host command: CLOSE DISK
Handle “,TEMP” string for file transfers.
Disable tracing of user data for SSH and NSVT+SSH.
Script recording issues.
Do not clear message label on change of fkeys.
Enable evt trace in non-debug versions.
Fixed turn trace off fault.
Increase NSVT typeahead buffer to allow unlimited paste.
Prevent Show/Hide FKeys from changing current fkey set.
Prompt before exiting if a connection is open.
Typeahead Paste fix.
Copy with formatting.
Serial port – ignore status pins.
Return correct error message.
Configurable logging disposition
Support host command: CLOSE PRINTER
Support host command: LOG OFF
Support host command: LOG
Clear Function key message label area always.
Clear Function key message label area completely.
Return status on <esc>&p###W
NSVT memory leaks.
Block mode terminators…
Fix deleteline resetting last row on clear enhancements.
testing FldSep and BlkTerm on Function key read (esc-j).
Typeahead either from NSVT or settings.
Removed bold font option.
Added minimum font scaling size.
Version 188.8.131.52 (November 4, 2009)
Control key revereses the affect of Scroll wrap.
SRN fixes for enter and fkeys.
Return \e&a####c###Y on cursor sense.
TELNET file transfer change.
Printing from HPUX.
Memory Lock in GrowthPower
Ask on Disconnect (Exit)
Inconsistent wpk trace file name.
Timeout reply sent after normal reply.
Odd length NSVT read replies sent.
No autoreply to zero length read request.
Kiosk Mode blocks toolbar toggle
Unix FT (ws92link)
Clear Line/Page at EOS
Many File Transfer changes
Version 184.108.40.206 (May 14, 2009)
Added checkbox for Type Ahead for HP emulation.
Improvements to File Transfer routine.
Fixed multi-line copy problem when Select Wrap is checked.
Version 220.127.116.11 (May 5, 2009)
Correct Destructive Backspace on protected screen.
Improvements to File Upload.
Fixed clipboard buffering debug information issue.
Version 18.104.22.168 (April 16, 2009)
Handle malformed escape sequences.
Version 22.214.171.124 (April 8, 2009)
Correct Speedware display issue.
Add option to disable Move-to-Mouse.
Version 126.96.36.199 (April 6, 2009)
Fix for keymapping when VK_CANCEL replaces VK_PAUSE.
Supporting Windows XP and later.
Underline enhancement for Line Draw characters.
Host Initiated File Transfer changes.
Fixes for NSVT+SSH and SSH memory usage.
Version 188.8.131.52 (March 24, 2009)
Copy correctly when using Wrap Select.
Do not lose track of last line during clear screen.
Version 184.108.40.206 (January 15, 2009)
LF after CR for Telnet.
Version 220.127.116.11 (December 15, 2008)
Add Null after CR for Telnet.
Enabled Jump Scroll.
Version 18.104.22.168 (December 10, 2008)
Improve support for Memory Lock, Home Down, and Cursor Position.
Version 22.214.171.124 (December 5, 2008)
Handle cursor position and display enhancement without any characters.
Version 126.96.36.199 (December 3, 2008)
With this release, Minisoft Secure 92 replaces MS92 for Windows. The version number of Minisoft Secure 92 is being incremented in line with the last release of MS92 to provide a smooth upgrade.
Configurable Host Status.
Insert while in Block Mode.
Disable key map display for key combinations that are not available.
Support Enq/Ack for serial connections.
Fixed type 3 (InhHndShk && !InhDC2) handshake.
Improved Insert Wrap and Margins.
Configurable Local Echo (for TELNET) and Auto Linefeed.
Script Recording fixes.
Configuration file management changes.
Send Display (esc-d) fixed for “Character Mode” and “Character Mode, Format Mode”.
Transmit last enhancement on line when no character is set.
Do not scroll last line above screen.
Added Insert Wrap and Delete Wrap to Edit menu.
Display default shortcuts for Cut/Copy/Paste on edit menu.
Delete characters from screen on Cut/Clear.
(Unmapped) Delete key will clear an active selected text area on screen.
Version 188.8.131.52 (June 20, 2008)
When scripting a ## delimiter does getenv. For example, display “#username#” will display the Windows user.
Function Key border.
TELNET – AIX – Block Mode handshake.
Corrected function keys send in Ecometry mode.
Modified NSVT-SSH Tunneling source code structure.
Fixed file transfer issue.
Added XON/XOFF for serial and modem transfers.
Added support for USB serial ports.
Version 184.108.40.206 (February 21, 2008)
Ask for updated key/IP confirmation.
Block Mode, Multi-Line paste.
Copy only selected area.
More Cursor Types.
Fix NS/VT timeout and zero length read.
Do not reset LastRow on clear screen.
Add NSVT as synonym for ADVANCENET.
Add BINARY and RECEIVE script translators.
COM+ access from VB. (220.127.116.11 only)
Corrected thread error on application end.
Version 18.104.22.168 (June 18, 2007)
Changes to allow SSH and scripting with odd sets of parameters.
Barcode scan typeahead.
Version 22.214.171.124 (June 13, 2007)
Block exit when connected and disable exit is selected.
Trace NSVT close packet on disconnect.
File Transfer fixes.
Version 126.96.36.199 (June 6, 2007)
Enahanced Printer Configuration Dialog.
Mouse moves and selections.
Added sizes 6 and 7 to the printer font dialog
Reset InhDC2 on change of Connection Type.
Version 188.8.131.52 (May 22, 2007)
New SSH prompting.
Parse printer init and reset strings to support escape sequences.
Trace NSVT Write_Flags.
Enable HP Delete Wrap.
CAPS Lock issue corrected.
Redisplay cursor after all screen resizes.
Version 184.108.40.206 (May 10, 2007)
Save mapped key strings as quoted.
Windows print driver defaults to 3 line top and bottom margins.
Process “display-columns” settings.
Wait for SSH connection in scripts.
Version 220.127.116.11 (May 3, 2007)
Pick up SSH user and pass from script.
Save expected connection type while offline.
Save mapped keys to configuration file.
Handle SSH Known Hosts from common dir.
Fix problem introduced with config/script command line options.
Version 18.104.22.168 (April 20, 2007)
CAPS Lock can be changed from config screen.
NS/VT correct counter value passed when receiving host messages
Version 22.214.171.124 (April 17, 2007)
Print to File.
Ecometry related enhancements.
Tab and Margin fixes.
Removed block that prevented zeros from printing in “^[[5i” mode.
Fixed printed output from “^[[5i” 126.96.36.199 fix.
Version 188.8.131.52 (January 19, 2007)
Added configurable default page print mode lines per page).
Suppress screen display when in “^[[5i” print mode.
Optimized configuration file.
Trace translation table activity.
Selectable Function Key font.
Added “Print Selected Text” context menu item.
Added additional stock (text) buttons to the top control bar.
Loading a configuration file will no longer turn off tracing.
Support extended ASCII characters (above 127).
Miscellaneous script fixes.
Added support for SET_USER_BLOCK.
Function Key transfer modes work in additional configurations.