HP700/92 Terminal Emulation For the Macintosh
File Transfer Support.
MS92 for the Mac facilitates file transfers of any type of file between your Mac and host computer.
Minisoft 92 for the Mac is the only Hewlett- Packard terminal emulator for the Macintosh. Minisoft 92 for the Mac includes complete serial and LAN connectivity in one integrated package. Minisoft 92 for the Mac features Network Services (NS/VT) and Telnet virtual terminal protocols, allowing connections to HP and UNIX host computers across a wide variety of industry-standard local and wide area TCP/IP networks
- 80,132, or 160 column display
- Configurable scrolling memory
- Line or smooth vertical scrolling
- Row and column counters
- Underline or block cursor
- Line drawing, bold, italic and math character sets
- Configurable HP display enhancements (inverse, underline, half bright, blinking, security)
- Text and background colors (HP2397 color pairs) can be specified via a dialog box or and escape sequence
- Supports all HP and DEC handshaking, including hardware, XON/XOFF, and ENQ/ACK, HP2392, HP700/92, HP ANSI, VT102, emulations.
- Type ahead
HPe3000 and HP9000 transfers include:
- Data compression
- Dynamically sized data blocks based on network characteristics
- Support for 7-bit and control character sensitive networks
- Backup of Macintosh files to host
- Archival of host files to Mac. (Mac can act as intermediary in HP to HP file transfer)
Transfers with other hosts
- Includes XMODEM protocol for binary transfer to HP1000 and other non-hp hosts
- Supports Apple Communications Toolbox transfer tools
Open the disk image with the password provided by your Minisoft salesperson.
Drag the MS92 application icon to your “Applications” folder.
Support for Intel based Macintosh.
Using Universal Binary images.
This version was Carbonized.
The code is designed for use on OS X only. Use on other Carbon OS versions is not supported.
Prioritization of Feature Transition depends on feedback from customers. Please contact us if a required feature is not yet available or working.
Setting for Ecometry Keys
Break continuous Inverse blocks.
Fix PrintLogTimeout dialog response on no string (LogConfigProc).
Fix change directory
Support for character translations added.
Diagnostic tracing added.
Miscellaneous screen painting improvements.
Store Print Format Settings.
Add Print Log Timeout.
Jaguar (10.3) support.
Better font fitting.
More screen size options.
184.108.40.206 Fixes and Additions
Serial port baud rates
Button bar fonts fixed
Auto Enter for Return Key
Function Key Label Message
Find start-on-document configuration file
Default serial connected state is now false
Changes to Display Enhancements
Screen Painting improvements
Dialog Box Updates (password, modem progress, ANSI Options, Timed Alert, 9000 file upload, print file)
Network telnet re-connect problem
telnet terminal identification
shift-reset (button bar) toggles “ins line” on
TCP Heart Beat
Host initiated file download to current working directory
TrueType fonts (user selectable whole number sizes) (220.127.116.11)
HP3000 file transfers
Page Setup / Print File
Saving configuration to “User Preferences” folder
Keyboard/Character Set Settings
File Transfer Settings
Utility Menu Items
Keys Menu Items
Log Menu Items
Script Settings (18.104.22.168)
Function Key Settings
Misc. Script Menu Items
Serial & Modem connections (22.214.171.124)
XModem file transfers
XModem file transfers