Minisoft Launches eFORMz Version 11 Supplemental
This Supplemental Update to eFORMz 11 Features Significant Improvements to Security, Robust Product Enhancements and Increased Operational Efficiency
SNOHOMISH, Wash.—March 21, 2018—Minisoft Inc., a leading provider of forms generation, document application development, transactional email, two-sided thermal label and multi-carrier shipping solutions, is pleased to introduce a supplemental update to eFORMz Version 11. This latest release of eFORMz empowers users to shorten development times while speeding up deployments of go-to-market initiatives. Enhancements include:
- Security improvements
- NetSuite compatibility improvements, including support for token-based authentication, in keeping with NetSuite’s current recommendations and future integration standard.
- Support for SSH key based authentication, providing more robust security in Unix environments.
- Support for caching Microsoft SharePoint’s “single sign on” (SSO) token.
- PDF enhancements
- Conditionally print PDF attachments at the end of a print job, such as terms and conditions, warranties, Prop 65 warnings and other forms.
- Support for PDF/A-3, which allows users to embed any file format within a PDF/A file. eFORMz also supports ZUGFeRD, based on PDF/A‑3, which is the preferred format for electronic invoices in Germany and a standard within the European Union.
- New PDF parser options have been added to enhance the process of capturing data from PDFs.
- Usability enhancements
- New form layouts feature. When enabled, this feature creates custom layout lines in the eFORMz Composer, making it easier to quickly create highly specialized forms and labels.
- Box elements within the eFORMz Composer can now be rotated, facilitating easier design of dynamic forms.
- New procedures have been added which increase the speed and efficiency of passing data between eFORMz projects.
- Support for the Printronix PGL print language. eFORMz is able to take a FedEx/UPS/USPS shipping label formatted for ZPL printing and convert it into native PGL (Printronix language) and then send that shipping label to be printed on the Printronix printer.
- New logging improvements for easier issue resolution.
- PDF417 barcode enhancements to conform to FedEx specifications.
- Support for Java 9 and Java 10. Java 1.8 is still recommended at the time of this release. eFORMz can run on earlier versions of Java that Oracle no longer supports, but it’s not recommended.
- Continued additions to our 3rd party retail template library to support order fulfillment requirements – over 300 pre-designed packing lists for Macys, Kohl’s, Target, Overstock.com, Walmart, Costco, Wayfair, JC Penney, QVC, HSN, Dick’s Sporting Goods and more. Easily generated directly from any order management or warehouse management software eFORMz integrates with.
Headquartered in Snohomish, Washington, Minisoft is a worldwide leader in developing and delivering forms and label generation, transactional email and multi-carrier shipping solutions. Minisoft also provides connectivity and middleware tools for legacy business systems such as IBM iSeries and Hewlett Packard. Since 1983, Minisoft has prided itself on providing innovative software technology. Driven by the experiences and feedback of our customers, Minisoft continues to affirm its mission of delivering superior software solutions.
eFORMz is a registered trademark of Minisoft. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The owners of the trademarks herein are not associated with, and do not sponsor or endorse, Minisoft or its products.