Multi-Byte Characters and Fonts
eFORMz supports multibyte character sets (MBCS) for various language requirements. For customers looking for TrueType fonts for specific language requirements, Minisoft recommends the following:
- Arial Unicode (Arial Unicode.ttf) is a versatile font that is good for many languages. For more on Unicode characters in general, please visit the following posts: Unicode Characters | Unicode Blocks and Other Graphical Symbols
- MingLiu (mingle.ttc) works for Traditional Chinese.
- MS Mincho (msmincho.ttf) works for Japanese.
- GulimChe (gulim.ttc) works for Korean.
- Simplified Arabic Fixed (SARABIC.TTF) works for Arabic.
There are many other TrueType fonts that work for the above and other languages. Contact Minisoft Support for more details.