eFORMz 11 Highlights
Some highlights of Minisoft’s eFORMz 11 supplemental release include:
- NetSuite compatibility improvements, including support for token-based authentication, in keeping with NetSuite’s current recommendations and future integration standard.
- Support for caching Microsoft SharePoint’s “single sign on” (SSO) token.
- New form layouts feature. When enabled, this feature creates custom layout lines in the eFORMz Composer, making it easier to quickly create highly specialized forms and labels.
- Support for the Printronix PGL print language. eFORMz is able to take a FedEx/UPS/USPS shipping label formatted for ZPL printing and convert it into native PGL (Printronix language) and then send that shipping label to be printed on the Printronix printer.
- Continued additions to our 3rd party retail template library to support order fulfillment requirements – over 300 pre-designed packing lists for Macys, Kohl’s, Target, Overstock.com, Walmart, Costco, Wayfair, JC Penney, QVC, HSN, Dick’s Sporting Goods and more. Easily generated directly from any order management or warehouse management software eFORMz integrates with.
Watch the video below for a full summary or check out our press release here: http://www.minisoft.com/index.php/minisoft-launches-eformz-version-11-supplemental/