Uppercase & Lowercase
To make all text characters in a variable lowercase, use the Lowercase function. To make them all uppercase, use the Uppercase function.
1. From the eFORMz Data Viewer, select the range of data you would like to transform. Right click and select Add Rule > Place Text.
2. The Variable dialog box will display. Enter a new name and click OK.
3. From the Rule Properties dialog box enter a new name and click OK.
4. From the Place Text Action dialog box, keep the existing Horizontal and Vertical position and click OK.
5. From the Project window, the new variable will display. Right click the variable name and select Add Function > Lowercase (or Uppercase).
6. The Uppercase (or Lowercase) Function will be added to the Current Project window.