Generix WMS Integration
Generix Warehouse Management System, formerly Sologlobe Solochain, has a module to replace standard printing with a web service that posts to an eFORMz server. The post contains XML that includes the following items:
- A Base64-encoded shipping label for an order
- The fields and metadata for the packing slip
- The name of a printer for the order
eFORMz accepts the post, and then processes the XML with one or more eFORMz projects. eFORMz Base64 decodes and renders the label and formats and places data elements on the pack slip. eFORMz can dynamically process the data, if required. Finally, eFORMz prints the finished document to the specified printer.
This integration model lets eFORMz output to any variation of paper or label stock for the shipping label and pack slips, including these common formats:
- Standard: 4″ x 6″ shipping label and 8.5″ x 11″ pack slip
- Collate: 4″ x 6″ shipping label sticker on 8.5″ x 11″ or 14″ sized paper
- DuplexPackSlip: 4″ x 6″ label on front and pack slip on reverse for dual-sided thermal printers like those from Sato and Toshiba or for A5-sized laser labels
- Custom: Tell us what you want, and Minisoft designs it!