Sending an HTML Email
The following tutorial looks at sending an HTML email with eDIRECT+.
HTML Email Best Practices
For a project to send email as HTML the following must be true:
- You must use a blank form.
- The General Form property “Exclude Data” must be checked.
- No Rules.
- No Constants. Not even inactive Constants (and Rules).
- All data must be within a single table. Tables with multiple rows must have the same number of cells, each of the same size, to avoid formatting problems.
- No margins on the document template
- If any Unicode text will be used, set the font to Arial Unicode, or use your own Unicode font.