OLE DB – 7303
- OLEDB provider not supplied for correct byte size. Install both 32 and 64 bit on 64bit operating systems.
- Referenced file not available or exclusive violation.
- Unable to start server process. Check that the libraries for the server side (Eloquence) are available and match the executable.
- Product not licensed or license mismatch. Check that the license is current and that the port number match the correct product.
- Authentication failure.
- Check that “In Process” is checked for the Provider on SQL Server.