Integrating with WMi and PkMS
Minisoft eFORMz adds flexibility to Warehouse Management System for IBM iSeries (WMi) by Manhattan Associates. eFORMz also works with the earlier version, Pick Ticket Management System, PkMS. You must complete the following steps to get eFORMz going on your iSeries system:
- Register and download eFORMz from www.minisoft.com.
- Install eFORMz on Windows. eFORMz is initially installed with a temporary license. To purchase a license, send a request to email@example.com.
- Install eFORMz to your iSeries system as explained in Install eFORMz on AS/400.
- Initialize your eFORMz license.
- Add printers and configure the Director as explained in Set Up the AS/400 Director.
- Optionally, update your startup program to start the Director when the system IPLs as explained in Add eFORMz Director to the Startup Program. If you do not complete this step, you must manually start the Director each time the system IPLs.
For Manhattan WMi 2013 and later, you can also set up eFORMz to use WMi Configurable Collates.
eFORMz iSeries Deployment Options
Installing eFORMz on iSeries/AS400
Setting Up eFORMz on the iSeries
License eFORMz on an AS/400 (iSeries) system
Director Setup for AS400/iSeries
Add eFORMz Director to the iSeries/AS/400 startup program
iSeries (AS/400) Automation and Director Commands
iSeries: User Running the Director Must Have a Password
Adding a Remote iSeries Queue to a toolkit configuration file
Troubleshooting: Missing or Lost Data on iSeries
Predefined Queue Monitor Variables
iSeries Data Queue