eFORMz 11 is the Only Tool Required to Create and Enhance Business-Critical Customer-Facing Documents
SNOHOMISH, Wash.—October 20, 2016—Minisoft Inc., a leading provider of forms generation, document application development, transactional email, two-sided thermal label and legacy connectivity solutions, is pleased to introduce eFORMz Version 11. This latest version of eFORMz is the only tool you need to easily create, enhance and print your business-critical customer-facing documents. New features include:
- Integration with multi-carrier shipping solutions Agile, Metapack, Pitney Bowes and ProShip.
- Dynamic language translations of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, European.
- Integration with OpenText, SharePoint, and FileNet archiving solutions.
- Enhanced support for digital signature devices.
- Integration with FoxIV and Panther auto apply equipment.
- Performance optimizations for WMi and WMoS platforms.
- Integration with SPS Commerce and B2B Gateway EDI.
- DPL (Datamax Printer Language) support.
- New 3rd party retail template library to support order fulfillment requirements – over 75 pre-designed packing lists for Macys, Kohl’s, Target, Overstock.com, Walmart, Costco, Wayfair, JC Penney, QVC, HSN, Bon-ton and more. Easily generated directly from WMi, WMoS or Scale.
- New suggestive selling feature enabling targeted promotional messaging on outbound shipping documents. Use the package that ships as a vehicle for selling more!
For more information, view the video below:
Headquartered in Snohomish, Washington, Minisoft is a worldwide leader in developing and delivering forms and label generation, transactional email and CRM solutions. Minisoft also produces connectivity and middleware tools for legacy business systems such as IBM iSeries and Hewlett Packard. Since 1983, Minisoft has prided itself on providing innovative software technology. Driven by the experiences and feedback of our customers, Minisoft continues to affirm its mission of delivering superior software solutions.
eFlex is a registered trademark of Minisoft. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The owners of the trademarks herein are not associated with, and do not sponsor or endorse, Minisoft or its products.